Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I had truly missed my Fizzle Gizzle dates

with my darling Nikki :) We got lunch today, and it was lovely :) I do love her, SO MUCH!

From there, I went to the bank to make a deposit, and shortly after decided to take a nap. By the time I woke up, it was time to head over to padre's for dinner. It was just the two of us, so we had a lot of grilled shrimp to eat. I won't mention how many were consumed, it's mildly embarrassing, haha. At any rate, I left there to go home and change out of my shorts (too chilly!). I ended up taking Jenn to go get some dinner before driving over to Kathryn's house! It was so nice to see her! Not only that, but tonight's hangout was legitimately reminiscent of last summer :) It was a group of nine of us watching a movie and just talking, making jokes, going down memory lane, and things of that nature :) I love being home with my friends :) I can't wait until Elizabeth comes home! Than everything will be complete! Eeeep :) I was thinking today about how blessed I am to have such a large network of friends that I'm so close to. Not everyone has that, and I really shouldn't take it for granted. I really am fortunate, and I am so thankful :) Thank you, God, for surrounding me with so much love :) Bahh! I love my friends :) Do I sound like a broken record? Haha. I know I say that a lot... I apologize for the redundancy :)

In other news, I had an epiphany while I was in the shower, and I found my SAO sunglasses! Please understand, I have been looking for them ever since I came home on thursday. Thus, this was a big accomplishment for me, haha.

Anyways, I love you all! Goodnight :)

2 comments:

kathryn said...

Yayyy so fun :D Love you!!!

Stephanie Nicole said...

YAY! Where were you're sunglasses?! I'm glad you found them!

Post a Comment