Friday, May 6, 2011

Tomorrow!

HANNAH IS COMING!!!
Eeeep! I'm so excited! It's kind of like an early birthday present, in my book :)

I have nothing really to say about what I did today, considering I didn't leave my bed until about 3:30. No, I did not sleep that late. I just woke up to realize it was my "bad day," and the only way for me to feel better is Motrin and a nap. Thus, I went back to sleep. Haha. I went out to dinner with Jenn and my mom. We ate Mexican, of course, in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Fun stuff. At any rate, I think I'm going to get ready for bed. I didn't even realize it was almost 12:30! Sheesh, time flies when you're doing nothing! Haha. Speaking of which, I can't wait for everyone to be home from school so that every night will have some sort of hangout or crazy shenanigan :) We always find some way to be crazy :)




Goodnight everyone :)

2 comments:

kayaygee said...

ughhh so totally miss this girrrrrl. :D

kathryn said...

ahhhhh CAN'T WAIT FOR THISSSS

Post a Comment