Friday, May 27, 2011

"Super boards!"

Sturdy, durable, and a pain in the butt to fold! It's kind of an intern thing, the "super board" ;)

Internship today consisted of:

  • Devotions.
  • Discussion on university religious studies.
  • Looking up Bible verses on gossip (these are just a few).
  • Mission to purchase black duct tape.
  • Walmart is such a disappointment. Save yourself the hassle and go to Ben Franklin.
  • Making giant camera lenses for youth show prep.

Twas a productive day indeed, I'd say. I then proceeded to go to the bank and come home for an hour-and-a-half long nap. It was lovely. As easy as it would have been to just crash again after turning off my alarm, I got up to get ready for my dinner date tonight with Stephanie and Nicole (two of my SAO sisters)! After meeting up at my house, we went to Bottom's Up :) I love that place not only because they have excellent food, but also because it's so... Richmond. I don't know if that makes sense to you, but it does to me. Haha. But yes, we had a lovely time at dinner; I am so happy that I have some sisters I can hang out with this summer. It truly is such a blessing!
{Stole from Steph!}

I do love them :) And, as for the remainder of my night, I went to Elsbeth's to watch a movie with her and Kelly. We watched "Away We Go," and I would definitely say it was a cute movie. To me, it kind of seemed like an adult version of Juno. It's not a bad thing, trust me :) But yes, afterwards we had numerous thought provoking and humorous conversations (some more random than others, haha). I love Kelly and Elsbeth, they bring a smile to my face :)

But yes, now I am home and ready for bed. Goodnight all! Sleep well :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment