Saturday, May 7, 2011

Swings and things :)

Soooooo Hannah got here today around 1:30 :) After giving her a tour of my casa, we went through the Starbucks drive-thru and set out to find a swing-set. It turns out that Echo Lake Park doesn't have any swings, so we ended up at Duncroft. Twas fun :) Yes, Hannah went into paparazzi mode and was stalking me with her camera. But hey, what else is new? We were at the park for a while before meeting up with my darling Heather at Sweet Frog! I love her :) And I love that her, Hannah, and I got to get froyo together :) It wasn't long, though before Hannah and I had to grab some dinner so that she could make it to her DR training. We went to Red Robin, and it was delicious :) Also, our waiter was super friendly and enthusiastic.... Haha. We'll just leave it at that :) After dinner I went to a concert at Stephanie's church, and it was quite enjoyable :) The music was lovely, and I of course loved getting to see the other half of my Steph-squared :) I love her :) So yeah, since then all I've really done is shower, drink green tea with mango, and watch ninja warrior :) Hannah was able to find her way back to my house (after going the wrong way down Broad.... but anywhoo), so that was good :) And now, since Hannah has to be up early, we are going to sleep. Goodnight my loves! Sleep tight :)

P.S.- I have less than 24 hours left of being 18! Weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment