Sunday, May 29, 2011

Maybe one day my life will get more interesting.

But until it does, you all are stuck with another bullet list. My sincerest apologies...

  • Dern-tern work from 9-2 during youth choir rehearsal.
    • Mac and Kathryn found these gems in the office closet.
    • When on a few shopping errands.
      • Found styrofoam-safe spray paint.
      • Found "poetry club" style wardrobe for Adam and Mac's interpretive dance.
      • Got free silly bands from Ben Franklin!
    • Got lunch with Kathryn :)
      • Chipotle. Yum!
    • Accompanied Kathryn while she took some pictures of dance rehearsal.
      • I can't wait to see the end result!
  • Talked to my aunt on the phone for almost an hour.
    • Our discussion topics included her first car, getting old[er], and middle child syndrome.
      • We both have/had MCS; she feels for me.
  • Went to dinner with Taylor :)
    • Casa Grande!
  • Went on a walk with Jenn and Laila (Candice's dog).
  • Hung out with Jenn for the evening.


Sorry for the list again. I work on writing more when I know I can actually get 8 hours of sleep. But I really enjoyed today :) I hope you all enjoyed your Saturday as well :)

P.S.- I'm on the lookout for a cute one-piece :) If you have suggestions, send the links my way!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

I did not see that picture appear on facebook! haha

Nikki said...

I'm glad that everyone was together in that picture. haha that's a good sign! Maybe it will all come together!

Post a Comment