Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger lives!!!

PRAISE!!!!

Last night I had all these things that I wanted to write about, and now most of them are out the window :( However, I will give you all a run-down (or more of a run-through, i suppose). After waking up at Elizabeth's casa, Kim, Eric, and I left to go to our respective houses and get prepared for the day. Kim, Elizabeth, and myself rode down to Belle Isle :) River day! (And yes, we were aware of the lack of sun...) We met up with Maegan (our friend we made at Waffle House! I'm sure you recall me mentioning her a few times.), and she brought her dog, Phoenix! He was cute :)

{Oh yes, and so was Kim :) Teehee!}

So yeah, we basically just hung out on the rocks all afternoon. Eric and his friend Stewart joined us a little later on. Well, I have some very weak tan lines, and I thoroughly enjoyed the endeavor :) After coming home, I changed clothing before grabbing dinner for my mother and I. Once that was all finished, I made a run through the Starbucks drive-thru and spent the evening at church with all of the lovely ladies in the dance production :) I love hanging out with them, and I can't wait to see the full show tonight! I have such talented little loves :) I feel like a "proud mom," haha. (I felt like my sister, Lauren when I said that!) But yes, the rest of my night was spent IMing Rafael, skyping Nicole, and fb chatting Stephanie and Hannah :)

Okay, I'll stop the tangent now. Lve you all!

1 comments:

kayaygee said...

Dis makes me happy :D Go river! Go summer! :D

Post a Comment