Saturday, May 21, 2011

"This is the perfect place to tan..."

"...because it's all bushed in." Oh, I do love my friends ;)

Today went a little different than planned, but it's all good! In the free time I had early this afternoon, I finished the SAO Alumni newsletter, I'm just waiting for a picture to be sent to me and it can be sent! Then, I got to skype Brandi for an hour and a half! I do miss my love! I'm really glad that I can still kind of see her though, even though she's all the way in California. Skype really is a beautiful thing!

After a trip to Starbucks, Jenn, Mom, and I headed over to the CFA Visual Arts Spring Showcase at Henrico. I'm always blown away by the artwork they produce! I wish I possessed their skill :)
 Jennifer Dawkins: Unknown (Mixed Media)

 Harry Trinh: Common Ground (Mixed Media)

Jennifer and Harry's silk screens they designed :) I purchased them :)

After the show, Jennifer, Harry, and I went out to dinner. And what better to eat than SUSHI! Yumm :) And yes, it was the third time I had sushi in the past week--no big deal :)
Harry and Jenn are so funny; I do love them!

To conclude my night, I joined about a dozen of my lovely friends for a late night bonfire/movie night at Elizabeth's house :) After sitting and chatting for a short spell, we decided to go get materials to make s'mores! We may or may not have piled eight people into Elizabeth's four-person car..... ;) The food was enjoyed, wise-cracks were exchanged, stories were shared, and it was just a lovely time :) We even got to see Eric Z. for the first time in FOREVER! One the clock hit one o'clock or so, we took the pow-wow inside to watch Due Date. It was a pretty funny movie, I'd say. I think my favorite part though was smashing nine people on Elizabeth's couch. Mmmmmm, cozy :) Hahaha, well Kelly and I kept each other warm, at the very least! The movie didn't end until after 3, so now Kelly and I are sitting in my bed trying to wind down and get some sleep. Tomorrow officially starts in about 5 hours. Bahhhh! Goodnight!

1 comments:

harry Trinh said...

Yay!!:D remember the link to my page! liveisalternative.wordpress.com

Post a Comment