Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Carytown and campfires :)

Today was beautiful, and I got to spend it with so many incredible friends :) Good golly am I blessed!

While I was getting ready this morning, not only did I change my outfit at least three times, I also danced around my upstairs while singing Selena Gomez's "Who Says" into my hairbrush. Hey, I love Selena Gomez, and I am in no way ashamed of the things I do when no one else is in the house, haha :)

This afternoon was spent with my darling Heather :) We indulged in some Sweet Frog before cruising up and down Cary Street and meandering through various stores and boutiques. I haven't really ever explored Carytown, so this was a lovely experience for me :) Some of the vintage shops are so intriguing! In one of them, Heather and I found these headbands with giant headbands with what were essentially mini-bouquets attached to them. They were so great that it actually called for a Polaroid shot :) I love that Heather has a Polaroid camera, haha. I was also very impressed that she was able to get us both in the shot despite having to do the "Myspace camera hold!" Skill, I tell you :) To round off our glorious Heather-Stephanie time, Heather treated me to some RealiTea :) I had never been before, but I will certainly be making future visits. It was delicious :) Thanks you, Heavs! I love it when I get to have Heather time; it just makes my heart oh so very happy :)

I went straight to dinner at my dad's house. And after hanging out with him an Jenn for a bit, I came back to the house to work on my journal I may or may not need [at this point] for internship. Then, it was time for a hangout at Kathryn's! Woop woop! I have a feeling our summer is going to be filled with fire pit circles, s'mores, and movie watching :) But I mean hey, I'm not complaining! I love getting together with a large group of friends and just hanging out and being ridiculous together :) Some highlights:

  • The endless hotdog-eating jokes (boys, of course).
  • Jackass 3D (and trying to figure out which pranks can be replicated).
  • Josh R. cooking a hotdog in a Rockstar can.
  • Eric Z. shoving two HUGE marshmallows completely in his mouth.
  • Watching Josh H. get flipped out of a hammock. So priceless.

Well, I need to be up in about 5 hours, so it is time for sleep. Goodnight, loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment