Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Can you believe this song is going to be 'oldies' one day?"

Hahahaha! **Insert Katy Perry's "ET" here.** (No but seriously, that's weird to think about.)

If I'm being honest here, I've been awake for only about 11 hours now. I know, crazy right? I cannot believe I slept that late, but it is what it is I suppose. Today was a lazy one, to say the least. I laid around on the sofa watching TV with Jenn, and we only left to get a late lunch and some dinner (both of which were quick grabs that we brought back to the house). Thankfully, though, I got to spend the evening with some awesome friends :) Chandler picked me up and we went to the Byrd to see Hall Pass with Kathryn, Kim, Elsbeth, Matt, Julie, Destry, Michael, J. Blair, and David :) Fun times! Chandler, Michael, Elsbeth, and I even ran into Christian while he was on duty! Haha, he hopped out of the police car to give us all hugs and say hi. I thought that was pretty cool :) We all tried going to McDonald's afterwards, but it was closed. So here I am at my casa, about to call it a night :) I got my first e-mail about the internship today, and I think now might actually be a good time to start writing down those memory verses.... Haha, and so it begins!

Well loves, I hope you all were able to have a restful day :) If not, then I hope it was productive! Sweet dreams!

Ahh, what the heck! I need to just include this music video on here! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment