Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tree Skirts. Hip Hop. Fizzle Gizzle.

Today was nothing short of incredible! I had a lovely picnic avec Annemarie and Kelly at Maymont; where apparently the VCU draping class thought it would be fun to dress the trees in skirts..... utter failure. Anyways, after completing the rendez-vous, I came home, and five short minutes is all that it took. My mom tells me that she might be taking a job that requires her to do a 30 day training in New York, and she was talking to me about how it would work out great because she could just do it for the month of May and it'd be perfect. Nevermind that my senior showcase, 18th birthday, and senior prom are all in May.... When I brought that up, she decided that she should do the middle of May to the Middle of June. When I looked at her like she had a third eye-ball, she finally remembered that this particular daughter is graduating high school. I don't know, sometimes I wonder how much she cares. At any rate, I was completely elated for hip hop tonight! The class was so much fun; I don't even know how else to word it! It bumped my mood up at least ten notches. Then, I had a Five Guys date with Nikki :) I do love our dates. We always have the best conversations. And Nikki (I assuming that you'll read this) sometimes I feel like we share a brain; float in the same boat. Many of our life scenario's and happenings are similar, and I find that rather nifty :) Woop! Okay, so once Nikki and I finally left Five Guys (20 minutes AFTER they closed. Haha, woops!) I headed towards the Mora residence, where a group of us watched The Hangover while their dogs Maggie and Angel duked it out. My money was on Angel. Sure, she's older and has arthritis, but she has more body mass; needless to say she dominated. I love how random this became. I also give anyone who reads all of my blogs major kudos. They just end up being so long! Maybe I should work on that....

Fact: I get Panera/Starbucks breakfast far more than any sane person should. It's a horrid, expensive habit that I fall victim to (literally) almost every day. And I plan to do it again tomorrow. Oh well, I'll come around one of these days I suppose.

3 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

i love your long blog posts! i like to read you ramble :)

Kelly said...

we should have a panera/ starbucks breakfast date tomorrow! i do that too haha! oh and p.s. ... you are one of the few people whose long blog posts i actually love to read ;)

Nikki said...

I love that you gave me a whole section, and it really made me smile that class lifted your spirits! Love our dates, and yes its true, we do share similar brains hehehe

Post a Comment