Monday, April 26, 2010

Fake it 'til you make it suckas!

Today... was long. Running on three hours of sleep is not okay; I think Heather would concur. I got to church at 8:30 for Youth Sunday! I love leading worship. It just makes me happy inside. My Starbucks got thrown away, I was frustrated. At any rate, I went to grab some lunch to eat at Cara and BJ's with Heather and Kelly (later joined briefly by Lorraine). It was relaxing indeed. And I love their apartment.... it's just so quaint! Then it was back to church for a final run-through. As soon as we were off the stage, Heather and I (and Kelly for a little while) crashed. I mean, it's sad when you're so tired that you don't remember if you fell asleep of not while someone was talking. We tried sleeping on the pews; fail. We sluggishly ate our food in the empty hallway; staring blankly at the wall. Ugh, sleep deprivation has never taken such a toll on my body. But, of course, we managed to pull energy from somewhere to really perform for Anonymous. The show was so much fun! And I think we delivered the message God sent to us. I don't think I get much happier than when I'm performing for youth choir. Honestly, I love just dancing and singing at the top of my lungs for God. I love looking out into the audience and seeing the worship move them; affect them! Man, well, I now find myself quickly writing this before I try to get some sleep. I finished like 98% of my stats project, the intro packet is done, I don't really know if I had government homework, and I'm doing physics during early bird or intro. Oh yeah, and I just recalled that I have a quiz in stats tomorrow on stuff that my brain just cannot seem to grasp... Jesus, why must all of this come crashing down on me NOW?! Oh yeah, and I have two scholarships and community service hours to turn in this week. Oh, if my eyes weren't so droopy, they'd produce tears of stress; I'm sure of it. Well, my head keeps lolling to the side and what, and I think I've lost control of my eyes somewhat. So, on that note, I'm going to get ready for bed. Goodnight my loves!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

hahaha Fake it till you Make it Suckaaas! I'm really sure I said that multiple times yesterday! Great job, I am proud and impressed!

Post a Comment