Thursday, April 22, 2010

"If the song fits, the movement sticks!"



That was a quote from my friend Extasis yesterday :) I was afraid people would watch my senior piece and remember the song, but not my dance. This quote was part of her encouragement for me. Oh, I do love her! Speaking of my piece, my dancer (Sarah) now knows the ENTIRE dance! I still have to figure out my own ending, but no worries, it shall be done! I keep getting positive feedback from my classmates and teacher, and I just feel so accomplished! And, while we're on the topic of accomplishments, ummm.... can we say I AM NOT FORGOTTEN?!?! Yes! We actually all got it today! We've got the victory; got the victory :) Yeah, I just tried to take it back.... fail? Haha, I mean it was worth a shot. But anyways, I think rehearsal went pretty well tonight; not too shabby anyways. Although, I do wish our choir could clap, sway, or even dance in unison (**cough, boys, cough**). (P.S.- That is Jeremy Woltz's hand... haha.) It's okay though, we still love them, Well, at least most of the time; haha, kidding! I just find these practices to be fun. Sure, they're long and tedious, but I love just being at church and being with everyone; it makes my heart smile :) And, speaking of smiling: Before the leaving the parking lot, Heather and I took a ride around the church on the hood of Annemarie's car :) It was soooo fun! Ahhh, I love little things like that to bring me a little extra joy :) Oh, my loves, no one makes me as happy as you all do! I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart..... Loving life today :)

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey if you look at my last blog, I am trusting in the Lord that everyone will be able to step clap and sway by tonight! haha

Post a Comment