Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dance Critics.

Yes, it's 4am. Yes, I have to be at church in a little over 4 hours. Yes, I am tired.... Just call me crazy! Writing this blog is important to me though, so I'm going to do it!

I had a lovely breakfast date with Kelly this morning. We talked, we laughed, and we discussed the awkwardness of having BJ sitting outside by himself while listening to his ipod (Cara was having a breakfast date of her own). Then came the six hour youth choir practice! I had lunch with some lovely ladies: Lindsay, Chelsea, Sophia, Ezara, and Brenna. It was interesting conversation to say the least.... Once rehearsal was over (30 minutes late, mind you), Heather, Adam, Michael, and myself headed up to JMU for the student concert. The performance was an interesting collage of modern dance that enraptured both the innocense and chaos of the human condition. Some pieces were liked more than others, and there was some random dancing on pointe.... but we won't go into that! Haha :) So, on the way there, Heather and I had a little crafting period with pipe cleaners. It's funny how something so simple and seemingly childish can amuse us. I love it :) After the show, we dined and conversed at casa de Sarah; twas entertaining indeed! We didn't end up leaving until 12:40, but the car ride home proved to be an excellent opportunity for life discussion; which I love. Sure, the topics aren't always light and cheerful, but it feels good to just talk some things out you know? (It feels refreshing to me, anyways.) We made it back to the church at 2:40, so I was home around 3. Oh my, I'm kind of afraid to see how Heather and I are going to function.... I have two theories: 1) We are going to be completely crazy and giddy from sleep deprivation. or 2) We are going to be exhausted and completely sluggish. I personally would rather be hyper than sluggish. I suppose we'll see, though. And I'm praying that Heather's throat feels better tomorrow. Poor thing, your voice is sounding dreadful; yet quite humerous :) Anonymous tomorrow (which is really today....)! Get pumped youth choir! Goodnight/morning to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment