Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A day, is a day, is a day, is a day...

And today was no exception... or was it?! Well, I woke up with the same feeling of "Ugh, I really hate my life right now," and I dragged myself up out of bed only to fall victim to the monotony that is public school. My friend Mariah made me really happy today though. She gave me one of her homemade peanut butter truffles! Yes, something as small as a trouble can brighten up a dreery day in AP Government. It's the little things in life that give me warm fuzzies... I showed my choreography (for senior showcase) to my class today! And I got nothing but good feedback! Glory glory! I love hearing positive things about my work; it just makes me feel elated inside :) I have less than a minute left to choreograph and I'll be done! I can do it! I can, I can! Fun fact: my toenail started bleeding in the middle of class; quite annoying really. And I know how much people love pictures of stuff like that, so here you go! Haha :) Then, after giving Shaniquia a lift back to Hermitage, I headed home for some social networking and relaxation before going on a brief, yet lovely, dinner date with Heather :) I love dates, they make my heart smile REAL big! Then, we trucked our way over to youth group, and we made gum statues (not sanitary, but still adorable) of two little pigs. We got 2nd place, but only because Jesus always wins (and we all knew that). Worship, amazing! I wish I had followed my urge to dance... maybe next time! Afterwards, though, I did partake in a lovely jam sesh with some lovely ladies :) I think Brenna may have been my favorite though. That little girl is so crazy, but she dances from her heart and is free of insecurity; it brought me joy to watch her (and rock out with her, of course).... I think parking lot conversations are lovely. This is the second night in a row I've done it, and they just make me feel free. Don't ask me why, because I could not tell you. I just know that I like it, and that is that :) El Chaps made me happy. I got to chat with Lindsay, Josh, Jeremy, Elsbeth, Sketch, Amber, Austin, Elizaeth, Brenna, EVERYONE! I've got joy bouncing within my rib cage. I'm actually swaying back and forth in my chair as I'm typing this, haha! Man, I'm really glad you all are so accepting, because I am truly an awkward human being. Oh, I just love you all! Eeeeeep! It seems as though I've brought my happy bubble home with me. Now let's see if it's here to stay!

1 comments:

E.B. said...

you are so cute in all your bubbly eeeeep-ing

Post a Comment