Wednesday, April 7, 2010

JMU Proceeds Car Troubles.

Today was quite lovely (with some minor exceptions). At 8:30 this morning, Lorraine and I set off to meet up with Jonathan Blair, Jeremy Woltz, and Kristina Elliot to explore James Madison University :) It was beautiful! And I'm excited to say that I am no longer an unspecified college-bound student. Yes, I'm going to be a Duke! Ahhhhh! I am quite excited; in case you couldn't already tell. After some dorm browsing, campus viewing, festival hall dining, tee-shirt shopping, and petting some wildlife, it was time to hit the road again. Yeah, about that... I know you all probably already know this, but I got pulled over for speeding. Now I have  court date and more than likely will have to driving school. FAIL! Then, my check-engine light came on shortly after being pulled; that was a bummer. Then, I had a lovely dace review session and dinner at casa de Tobey with Heather, Ellory, and Lorraine. Now that was fun! And the dinner was so quaint and delicious; I loved it :) However, not long after we left Heather's to head to youth group, smoke starts coming out of my car. Long story short, my car had to get towed (which, again, you all already know). Sounds hectic, but it's all good! I had a marvelous day, and I loved ending it with some cheerful chatter with Annemarie, Heather, and Julie. Do you remember "As Told by Ginger?" We do! Haha, and now I'm spending the night at the Woon residents. Yes, my friends, life is good; good indeed :)

Fact: I own every episode and movie of Sailor Moon on DVD. Sad, but true. (I was going to write that I need a new car, but I think that's pretty much understood.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment