Thursday, April 29, 2010

Late night dates :)


Oh yes, Kelly Johnson and I hit up starbucks at about 9:45 this evening. The cafe was closed, but never fret. Staples Mill has a drive thru!!!! And that, my friends, stays open until 10; haha! I think my favorite thing about this (aside from our awkward childhood stories and other various "girl talk" moments) was that we legitimately used the term "suckaaas!" twice in less than a minute's time. The first reference was made while we were discussing the purple koolaid mass suicide... (Is that even appropriate? Haha.) Then, just after that chuckle, this couple pulls up to Starbucks and tries to go inside the building. I told them the drive thru was open until 10, so they got in their car to drive around. Guess what time it was, though? Yeah, it was 10:00 exactly. Thus, they could not order their drinks and had to pass right on through the drive thru. Suckaaaas! Okay, now that one was definitely appropriate! At any rate, we hung out at one of the outside tables for about an hour. Let's face it, we all need a healthy dose of sanity to close out the day :) I do love my friends. As do I love starbucks and parking lot chats. My life is pretty okay in this moment in time; as long as I ignore the sneezing, coughing, drowsiness, and lack of energy. Well, my loves, I shall leave you tonight with this tidbit of humor via Facebook chat. I was trying to get information out of one of my acquaintances; who just so happens to be dating the twin sister of my target for senior assassin...
Me

okay. im pretty sure you wont answer this
but i have a question
sooo, i have jerry maynard for senior assassin and i need an address
11:09pm Darren
haha sorry. jaren almost killed me when i said i wud help you jokingly
i will give u a hint
its by vcc
Me

hmmmmm
i am directionally retarded haha
that may help
i wish there werent so many maynards in the phonebook
uggg boots


11:16pm Darren
well good luck. shud be fun stuff haha


Me

im not going to get him haha
i already know it
11:18pm Darren
whyyy
I believe in you...
he is already gettin lazy


11:18pm Me
haha! well thank you
but honestly, i wont figure out where they live
even if i did, i dont know how id get him
i would just stalk the car, but i know that jaren's been using it to creep on people. so that wouldnt work
i contemplated hiding in their truck bed so that they would literally just take me to their house
but there's a top on it haha
fail
11:19pm Darren

park down wind... follow the trail. sniff the honey tree. turn east to the sun and shoot for the stars haha
11:20pm Me
what the heck darren? haha
that made absolutely no sense
haha
11:20pm Darren
my girl friend said to confuse the enemy
thats what i shall do friend :)
but i gotta sleep. be easy steph
11:21pm Me
thanks. haha
you too

1 comments:

Nikki said...

love "suckaaas!"

Post a Comment