Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I have a question...

but first, take a look at some of these pictures! Pat Porter Photography gets some good shots! (and some that are pretty darn awkward..... haha)
(^^turtle? yes.)
(^^boob shot? oh dear...)

And now, for my question. Yes, this question was in Anonymous (which is why I was thinking about it). No, I'm not trying to be horribly cliche. No, I'm not feeling upset, depressed, emotional, etc. Am I curious? Yes. Do I want feedback? Only if you wish. This is just something I was pondering, and I've though about it before, but that's only because I have this tendency of trying to psychoanalyze others minds by evaluating the activity of my own. I know the many thoughts that are encompassed within my cranium walls, but I am certainly not a mind reader. Maybe I just think about people more than others do. And I don't mean that I care about them more I just mean that I spend every minute wondering and thinking about my lovely friends; whom I love and adore more than they may ever imagine. You are my greatest love on this earth, and (since I first came to WEAG approximately one year and two months ago) you have provided me with more joy than I would have ever thought imaginable. So, here it goes:

Do you ever think of me?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

yes! whenever i am at starbucks, i think about you and your daily grande six pump earl gray latte, and our breakfast dates, and when i drive to school i think about you being in school right now and i hope you are having a good day, and whenever i skip school i wish that you were enough of a slacker to skip with me. etc, etc. i think about you a lot! ;)

E.B. said...

yeah i think of you. like...when you make us laugh at lunch.
hahaha i'm kidding but yesss i do i love you very much! you make me happy

Heather Tobey said...

hi :)

i think of you: when i make my tea so thats about four or five times a day, when i think of joy and beautiful smiles, when i have little dance parties of my own i wish you were there to rock out with me, i think of you when i cough right now, i think of you when i think about or see the "awkwards" signs :) haha, i think of you when i need a hug which is quite often. i think of you all the time basically.... :)

i love you.

heatherjean

Nikki said...

here are the times when I think of you
-While I'm stalking Facebook
-When I'm up late for whatever reason/don't get a lot of sleep
-When I'm listening to Q94 full blast while singing along in my car
-When I'm praying at night
-Whenever I think about dance/choreographing for dance class (sometimes I think about whether what I make up will look good on you... is that weird?)
-Whenever I want a hug
-Whenever I'm thinking about my high school years/life
-And a lot of other times that I can't think of on the spot :)

Post a Comment