Friday, April 9, 2010

Beloved and Broken.

Perhaps a broken heart can serve your spirit well.
If it weren't for our periods of brokeness,
our faith would never be tested.
And if we never hit troughs
in our relationship with God,
then would we ever realize our dependence?
I find it hard to abandon my struggles;
to leave them in the hands of God.
Why do I think myself to be indestructible?
When will I realize that I cannot do this alone?
My emotions, thoughts, and obstacles;
nothing is within my control.
I need to trust in that,
instead of merely understanding the concept.
This life is hard.
We will experience emotional breakdowns,
traumatic loss, relationship issues,
and personal, heart-shattering dilemas.
But how we cope can say a lot.
Do you tell someone?
Curl in a ball and cry in isolation?
That is when we need Him the most.
And, in time, we will break down, and
the trust barricade will permanently dissenigrate.
We will live in peace; serenity; utopia.
Well, the closest we can get on this Earth, anyway.....


Fact: Josh Huizenga just started a fight with me, and I am shaking with anger... Someone might need to hold me back the next time I see him. Seriously, that blow was low; even for him. If anyone wants to hear about it later just ask. I don't want to splurge about it on the internet.

1 comments:

you know you love me most :)) said...

it's all going to be fine my baby. it's out of the love that you carry in your heart that you will resolve your beef with him. he was wrong and you know it and i know it and he knows it even if his stupid pride gets in the way of giving a decent apology. things with him are dumb now by his own stupidity and awkward turtle actions but you know that you will forgive him because that's the kind of person you are and that's the kind of person you always will be. you're the kind of person i love and that is one of the many qualities i love about you. i love that you are understanding and that yes you do get angry and could hold a grudge but you think about what you say and before making your decision out of rash anger you decide to stew and think about it a little.
i love you. what i just said may make no sense to you at all, but it made all the sense in the world while it was still in my head hahahaha.

i love you sooo sooo sooo much!

Post a Comment