Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Sea Turtles

are the most adorable things! I saw The Last Song today with my sisters, and it was amazing! I may or may not have cried. Haha, and before that, we completely stuffed ourselves at Cheeburger Cheeburgur; so good. Today was the first day in a long time that I spent the whole day hanging out with my sisters. I didn't realize how much I've missed it. What a lovely break this is becoming! Oh, and I know the whole baby turtle thing may have seemed random. But look at it! Ahhh, I want to see a group of them travel from their nest to the ocean. It would make me so happy :)

Fact: I am constantly paranoid that I am getting on someone's nerves. May seem silly, but it's the truth.

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

i actually have watched baby seaturtles hatch and go into the ocean :) it was one of the coolest things to see. i hope you get to see it sometime!

Post a Comment