Friday, April 2, 2010

I Can Breathe!!!

And it feels so good :) Oh my goodness, I cannot even begin to express the relief and joy inside of me. It may or may not burst through my pores. That's right, SPRING BREAK! Maybe now I can get more than seven hours of sleep each night; currently seven hours is a luxury night... Anywho, I am so excited for the week ahead of me! JMU, Maymont, Sushi-O, Five Guys, Starbucks; bring it on! Eeeep! I want to reach through the computer and hug every single one of you! I just love you! Ahhhhhh! Haha, maybe you couldn't tell, but I am mildly happy right now :)

Oh! And I've decided that I want to post a random fact about myself every day. Just a little fun excerpt because I can.

Fact: When I drink Starbucks, I have to line up the crease of the cup up with the crease of the cardboard holder thing; which is also in line with the hole that you drink out of. And, my thumb always has to be on the crease whenever I take a sip. OCD!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

oh man. i do love you.

Post a Comment