Sunday, April 4, 2010

Four Score and Eleven Years Ago :)

Today has been simply wonderful :)
Sunrise, sanctuary, and gym services.
I do love my life!
To be honest, I never really understood
the true significance of Easter sunday.
My understanding was so limited;
some might say I had none.
But I loved hearing the message today.
Even though the scripture was the same
in all three services, I found it interesting
that each person who spoke (though
having the same underlying theme) had something different to contribute to their sermon;  to each man his own message. "Why are are you looking for the living amongst the dead?" Jesus lives so that we may truly live! What love; what sacrifice; what grace.




Fact: Whenever I'm getting out of my car, I check my purse at least two or three times to make sure my keys are in there. Again, slightly OCD, but I have a reason... I may or may not have locked in my keys one day when I was at Friendly's with some friends. Fail, haha :)

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

haha! love the title ;)

i am so happy for you that you gained more understanding today. that feels so good. Jesus is so good! i love you!

Post a Comment