Friday, April 9, 2010

Now That My Brain is Unscrambled

let me reflect on the positive events from today (technically yesterday, but you know what I mean). Well, I spent the night at Julie's last night, and she made breakfast (smoothies!) and lunch (macaroni!) for us both while we sat and watched shows about unsolved murders, the "other women" that ruin celebrity marriages, and celebrities who've gotten plastic surgery; all of which were quite entertaining. After going home and getting my car back, I met up with Heather at Sweet Frog :) Oh my, it was yummy. Then, we walked over to the mall and explored Teavana, and that was simply lovely! (P.S.- Go there to get Heather's birthday present! Haha.) Free samples, cute little tea sets, even an iced tea to go; loved it! Following this newly discovered excellence, Heather and I took a stroll through Urban and H&M; "clothes make me happy sometimes." Then, we traveled back over to the southside for a small Bible study with Nikki, Kay, and Lindsay. And well, I don't know about everyone else, but I absolutely loved it. The intimacy of our discussion and the scripture put me in an alleviated state of mind. Learning to really confide in God as well as my friends is definitely a journey that I need to embark on; starting now! (Complete shift in topic.) After Bible study, I went over to Elizabeth's; which was a fun hangout until my little tiff. Anyways, I came home to surprisingly find my whole family still awake! My sister is grading book reports.... And let me tell you, I am appalled at the improper grammar, spelling, and overall intelligence of some of these kids. I am legitimately concerned; actually. Oh, I do envy Candice's patience and tolerance. Well, I'm sorry this was kind of a tangent, but I love you all so very much. Goodnight my loves! (The "fact" has already been done for the day.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment