Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's gon' be me you and the jump, jump!

I started off my day with Einstein's, Starbucks, and Kelly Johnson. I love breakfast dates; they're lovely :) Then, we moved on over to the church for a five hour rehearsal chalked-full of choir choreography. I found it to be rather enjoyable (minus the obnoxious chatter that went on any time the music was cut off). The front row had a little too much fun swaying back and forth, bouncing while looking at our feet, and figuring out how to give someone pink-eye..... Teehee :) Kelly, Heather, Annemarie, and myself took advantage of our hour and fifteen minute lunch break and went to Panera. Twas fun indeed! We went back to the church a little early to sunbathe on one of Kelly's sketchy car-blanket's on the grass by the south hall. Heather made an entrance that was both adorable and entertaining. (Heather, you looked so proper; like you were riding side-saddle or something!) We all just layed down and soaked in the beautiful aura of today. It was quite relaxing. After rehearsal (and the usual lingering and mingling) I met up with my sisters at Short Pump to do some shopping. We made some purchases at H&M and C28 before heading over to Regency to continue our endeavor. I found a really cute skirt and a dress from Forever, and I got a graduation dress from Charlotte Russe; where I actually ran into Kim and Kathryn on my way out. I love running into people unexpectedly, it makes me happy :) Jennifer, Candice, and I ate a really late dinner tonight. We didn't leave Friday's until 10! So, I pretty much feel like a blimp right now, and now it's all going to sit in my stomach as I sleep. This wasn't the smartest life decision; I'll admit. Well, at least the day was wonderful! Lovely weather, beautiful friends, crazy sisters, dancing, singing, laughter... I couldn't ask for anything more :) I've got love and joy spilling over my brim!

Sidenote: I will never, EVER, be too old for Disney Channel. It's making me smile so much right now :) And I really want to see this show "Good Luck Charlie" when it premiers. Even if the acting looks incredibly cheesy, the little girl is the most adorable thing ever! I want my child to be this cute!!!



TPQ: Is it better to be an introvert or an extrovert? Being an extrovert keeps you from bottling up your emotions to the point where they burst, but it also lays your feeling on the line for everyone to see (and potentially judge). Introverted people, though, are prone to hold everything within themselves; many times without a healthy outlet. However, it may also mean that you aren't being completely honest with the people around you...

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

haha! that was so fun. good day, good day indeed.

Post a Comment