Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blessed by the best, with the best.

This is a phrase that my dear friend Kathryn often uses, and by it I am constantly reminded of just how much God has blessed me with. Through and through, He has benefitted me beyond measure.

I am so grateful for my community here at school, one that is centered on Christ and emits an incredible love that is reflective of His. Even something as ordinary as spending time together in TDU or watching a television show together brings me some of the greatest joy I have known here at school. God provided me with this community; that is clearly evident. Without their care and encouragement, I would undoubtedly we in shambles.

And as for my loves back at home, they are some of the greatest gifts I have ever received in my nineteen years of life. You all instill me with so much faith. I cannot begin to explain to you how much these friendships have helped me draw closer to the Lord and transform my life. They helped to build me up from ground zero, and they remain by my side even now :) This weekend served as yet another reminder of how much love I have surrounding me in my relationships at home, and my heart was touched beyond words. These relationships are far too amazing to be anything other than a blessing from God. I am blown away, humbled, and forever grateful.

(P.S.- I know I say things like that a lot on here, but these relationships are so key and prominent in my life. Not sharing the ways in which they impact me would be depriving myself, and you, all of the reality of my life experiences. Many of them are rooted in these friendships, and they really do change my life.)

Additional note: This is my 800th blog post! Crazy right?! And in leu of this milestone, I have included below a list of all of my "hundredths" mile-markers :) It's pretty interesting to see how time has progressed! Follow the links if you so choose; though there is certainly no pressure to do so:)

100Sunday, July 4, 2010
200Thursday, September 23, 2010
300Sunday, December 5, 2010
400Thursday, February 10, 2011
500Tuesday, April 26, 2011
600Wednesday, August 3, 2011
700Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment