Friday, February 3, 2012

On this episode of "Nineteen and Adopting"

Stephanie left her child at the dorm, to be taken care of by her roommate, while she went out to Club Gilty for the night.... HAHAHA! That's an inside joke between Brianna and I :) My roomz is so funny; I almost forgot about that from last year! Anywhoo...

We'll just not talk about classes and work. They aren't very eventful and right now they hold little significance to me, so yeah. I will share this with you though.... Let me start by re-mentioning what I think I talked about within the past two weeks. My dear friend Lauren and I have dubbed Tuesdays/Thursdays "Around the World with Stephanie and Lauren." In part, it's because of the wide range of topics we discuss in our classes, but it's also because our professors in both classes have very strong accents. Keeping that in mind, behold this:


I died. Not literally, but I could not contain my laughter, and I may have even leaked from the eyeball. She is too much, but I love her ! I need to change topics before it settles in just how terrible that funny really was, haha. So.... Moving on!

I spent tonight at Club Gilty (a sub-free dance party that student put on in Warren Hall once every few weeks) with Hannah, Brandi, and Courtney :) I was hesitant about going, but I am very glad I did! Not only did I get to dance the night away with three of my loves, but it was also a highlighter party! That means that we got to go crazy and draw/splatter on each other with random highlighter markers! Haha. I looked crazy!

Literally, both of my arms look like that, I have highlighter down in what very little cleavage I actually have, it is splattered on various spots on my face, and I have a lovely splash of blue on my back. Haha. I scrubbed in the shower, but it only did but so much good.... It's okay, people at JMU will just have to wonder what the heck I was up to when they see me tomorrow :) If anyone asks, I will not be ashamed to tell them I was with these three crazy hooligans!

{Sorry it's so tiny! It was sent from a Hannah's phone!}

Oh, I do love them :) Well loves, on that note, I suppose I shall bid thee adieu. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment