Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sissy came to see me!

Today was so wonderful :) After I had my dance classes and ate some lunch, Jennifer arrived in Harrisonburg! Yes, I got to spend the rest of my day showing Jennifer around campus, catch up with her, and introduce her to quite a few of my friends :) Y'all, I just cannot adequately express how happy it made me to have her here today! Aside from being the first family member to actually visit me at school, I just really love my little sister. I know her first choice is Tech, but if she decides to come here I will be oh so very happy! Bahhh; I love my seester :)

And since that was basically a rant, here's a more clear description of Jennifer and I's JMU rendez-vous:

  • Took a stroll through TDU.
    • Jenn got to meet Emma :)
  • Visited my dorm.
    • I re-introduced her to Brianna :)
  • Got Lauren to swipe us into her suite in the Village.
    • Jenn got to meet both her and Sara :)
  • Toured Carrier.
    • Jenn: "Carrier! Isn't that like your favorite building?"
      • Sad. Day. Hahaha!
  • Grabbed some Stizz and walked on the Quad.
    • She could not believe the squeaky circle :)
  • Perused Forbes.
  • Got Nicole to swipe us into Hoffman.
  • Visited and piggy-backed into Eagle.
    • We visited my old room! That girl was so kind and welcoming!
      • Alyssa was her name :) Her roommate was in class.
  • Visited TDU again.
    • Jenn got to meet Kaci and Hannah (Little).
  • Dinner at Top Dog with Steph, Kirsten, and later Courtney :)
    • She got to meet Emily on our way out!
  • Pit-stopped by the Fishbowl before Jenn had to leave.
    • She got to meet Taylor, Lauren, and Brandi :)

I am so grateful to all of my friends who were so welcoming towards my little sister. It truly means the world to me, and I know that it meant a lot to her too! Upon returning home I got a text that said this:
"home. thanks for the awesome day stephyy :)"
My heart is so happy :) And I am so glad that I can go to bed saying that. Goodnight, loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment