Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I felt like today was every day but Tuesday,

which is weird considering all of the statuses/decorations talking about Mardi Gras. Mehh, whatevs.

Nothing crazy or stellar happened today. It was the typical go to class, hit up TDU, spend quality time with my sisters, go to psyc, grab dinner, then come back to the room to watch Dance Moms. All in all though, today was a good day!

I love this girl right here. Courtney is one of my beloved SAO sisters, and she never fails to bring a smile to my face :) Not only that, but I love having heart-to-hearts with her and just talking about our lives in general. She has such a caring and compassionate heart, and she always checks up on the well-being of others. I know that I can always trust and confide in her, and that in-and-of itself is such a comfort. Not to mention that she is also extremely adorable :) We had a Starbucks date today, and it was wonderful! In addition to talking about various aspects of life, I got to see her prepare for her Elle Woods presentation for theater     SO GREAT! I just love her.... a lot :)

I don't have any deep developed thoughts prepared for this post (though I am currently pondering some things in my head that I may want to post about soon). So, in closing, I am going to provide you with evidence of the fact that 1) I don't know how to efficiently use my spare time, and 2) I am hooked on Dance Moms (as if you all didn't already know that).


Haha! Well.... I amused myself at least :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment