Friday, February 10, 2012

Some days are just LONG,

and this one was one of them. It started with getting licked (Oops, haha! That's supposed to say "locked!" Thanks Taylor!) out of my room (while still in my pajamas) 20 minutes before my class started. Then, after lunch with Betsey and one of the shortest naps ever, I had to work from 3-7. From there it was straight to Forbes to watch the Senior Dance Concert (which was amazing, by the way... It made me want to teach an improv class!). As soon as I got out of that, Brittany picked me, Rachel, and Taylor up to make it to Late Night Breakfast by 9:50 for our SAO social. Okay, so even though today was long and tiring, I am very happy to have ended it on such a positive note! I love my sisters so much, silliness and all!

 Airbrush tattoos!


 Brittany went for the Harry Potter look!

And beth always keeps it classy ;) Haha!

I left Festival around 11:30, and I came back to my room in order to shower and write my Bible study that I need for tomorrow (since there wasn't a lot of opportunity to do it prior to now). I, am a sleepy bear. As of recent, I've been finding that I am physically and mentally become more and more exhausted. I am living in a sort of state of constant weakness, and I know that I need God's help! Literally, in the middle of doing my modern combination for the umpteenth time, I was gasping out the words, "Lord be my strength."


"But you, O LORD, be not far off; 
   O my Strength, come quickly to help me."
{Psalm 22:19}


When I'm pushed to those limits (physical, mental, spiritual, emotional, etc.), I just need to remind myself that God's got me. My sisters have done an amazing job of reminding me of that. Scripture says this:

"The LORD gives strength to his people; 
   the LORD blesses his people with peace."

{Psalm 29:11}

Goodnight my loves. Sleep well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment