Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh dear, Steph introduced me to Dance Moms...

Okay, so I realize that this show is infused with an obnoxious amount of unnecessary drama, but for some reason I was so enraptured by it. The fact that these little girls are AMAZINGLY talented definitely has something to do with it. Truly, they are blessed with an incredible gift!





In other news, my test today went alright. It was definitely challenging, but I don't think I failed it by any means. I'm really thankful that Jenn and Courtney were generous about helping me study; it really did help me! And I know I said I would treat myself to Once Upon a Time after my test, but I was informed that there was not a new episode this week. So, instead, I ended up venturing over to my darling Stephanie's apartment. I delivered her some dinner, and we cuddled on the couch while watching some television (a pastime I rarely get to partake in). I loved being able to just relax and spend time with my love; sometimes I just need that.

Well loves, it is getting late. Goodnight all! Sweet dreams :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment