Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's not often

that I completely blank on something. However, right now I am trying to think of a topic for my final exam literature essay, and it just is not working. This, is not good. Granted, it's not due until monday, but I also have a final exam at 8 AM that morning. SO ROUGH! Ugh.

Yeah, I'm also stressing out about this interview tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect, and that scares me. I've heard that people have been crying during it, and that makes me anxious. And I also am going to have to be studying all day tomorrow for my psyc exam on thursday. I can't handle this nonsense. I think I'm going to go back to my room and sleep. That sounds nice....

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

Yes, please sleep. If not for your sake, for mine. I like knowing you are sleeping enough :) I will be praying for your interview tomorrow. You are going to be totally great! I love you!

Post a Comment