Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am NOT a lobster!

Today was lovely. Twas a quad day of perfection!

My friend Mina (from small group) and I grabbed lunch and ventured over to the quad. It was so nice to sit and really talk to her. I never had before, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She is just so sweet and open :) I do love her! From there I wandered over to see Jenn and Leslie. Our lovely little SAO powwow varied throughout the day, but it also included Brittany, Taylor, Hannah, Stephanie, Rachel, and Nicole.
(Taylor and Brittany were not aware I was creeping on them... Haha.)

For those who were wondering, I spent approximately 5 1/2 hours out in the sun. Some of my sisters (**cough cough Stephanie!**) think that I am SO sunburnt right now--that I am on lobster status. I, however, just think that my skin is tan with a bit of a red hue. Haha! I do have a really interesting set of tan lines though. Thank you, romper! Haha.

Small group tonight was really great. I love hearing testimonies and being able to pray over each other in regards to our faith and spiritual development in our relationship with Christ :) It is truly uplifting and encouraging!

I came back to the dorm after small group, and I got to talk to Brianna for a little bit! I love her! And, and strange as it may sound, I miss her! I feel like I'm running around so much, and our schedule are so different, that I never get a chance to see her! Thus, I am thankful that we got to have a legit conversation tonight (as opposed to small talk in passing). Next year we won't have this problem. Eeep! I cannot wait to have her as my roommate :)

The rest of my night consisted of showering and completing the psyc reading and quiz that I did not know about until about 10 pm. Fail. Oh well, I got a 15 out of 15 on the quiz! Woop woop!

Paige pointed out this verse tonight while we were at small group.

“Look at the nations and watch— 
   and be utterly amazed. 
For I am going to do something in your days 
   that you would not believe, 
   even if you were told."
{Habakkuk 1:5}

1) I like it a lot! 2) I had never heard of this book of the Bible before tonight. Craziness.

I love you all so much! Goodnight :)

1 comments:

Taylor said...

ewwwww. lovely picture.

Post a Comment