Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

The rest of my day today was lovely :) Right after I posted my last post, I saw my friend Ashanti who was here for Choices! Eeep! I'm so excited she's coming here next year! And guess what.... so is my friend Allison! Eeeeeeeep! Both of my darling flyers will be here at JMU with me. SO GREAT! But yes, after I attacked her with a hug, I had lunch with Courtney and Nicole. From there, Courtney and I went with Jenn back to her house to make gluten free brownies for Brandi's birthday :) Yes, tonight we had a surprise birthday party for Brandi!!! It was so great, she had no idea! (Mass kudos to Hannah for organizing everything, and to everyone who was able to keep it a secret!) Sure, there was an awkward incident with the fried ice cream.... but we won't go into that, haha. And(!) Exit 245 came and sang to Brandi! Can we say excitement?! Yes, not only was Bran totally shocked/stoked, but everyone else was excited too! It was just great :) Shoot, this whole evening was awesome! Following dinner, I went back to Hannah and Brandi's room--as did Courtney--and we lit candles atop the birthday brownies while we sang Happy Birthday :) Oh, and let's not forget the ridiculous youtube videos that we watched :)

I love birthdays!
I love surprising people!
I love my sisters!
I love..... YOU! Teehee :)

And since it's officially the 19th, I'm going to just go ahead and say....
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY BRANDI!!!


Oh my gosh I love you :) :) :)

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment