Thursday, April 21, 2011

Way to procrastinate, self.

Tomorrow is going to be ROUGH. No seriously. I have to go to class, write 3 current events, make my proposal for Justice Team, and pack about half of my belongings up to take home... Good gravy.

But I won't dwell on that right now, because today was nice. My philosophy class got canceled, I got a 2 hour nap in today, and I got to spend some good quality time on the quad with Jenn and Lauren. We had a lot of good legitimate conversation, and those always just leave you feeling good, you know? Delving deeper than small talk or meaningless social dramas is how you get to be vulnerable and really know a person. I love that :) Eventually, a group of SAO girls met up to assemble support letters to be sent out, and that was rather productive. We have 66 that are ready to be mailed! Woop! From there, it was off to Carrier. Taylor and I were later joined by Steph. And even though it is really easy to get distracted when I'm with them, I enjoy spending time with them :) On the walk back to our dorms (in which Taylor and I may or may not have been speaking in accents...) we heard a fire alarm going off. Well, lo and behold the flood of people exiting Eagle Hall. Haha, all I could do was laugh and praise Jesus that I wasn't one of those miserable, sleepy-eyed students trudging down all those flights of stairs. Thank you Jesus, and thank you Carrier for being open until 2 AM! Haha :)

I am a very sleepy bear, and I have to be up in less than 7 hours. Ugh. Why on earth do I do this to myself?

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment