Saturday, April 9, 2011

This weekend's to do list:

  • JMU's Big Event (day of service).
  • Small group hangout.
  • Write my GHUM paper.
  • Church.
  • Work on GHUM project.
  • SAO meeting.
  • JMU One (campus ministries' joint worship night).
  • Finish writing GHUM paper.


This paper is going to be ROUGH. As is this project. Ugh, procrastination. This list may not look long, but believe me when I say that Sunday night is probs going to be an all-nighter. Yikes.

At any rate, today was good. I only kind of fell asleep in ethical reasoning, the SAO photo shoot was fun, I got to wear my rain shoes, and I had a lovely little rendez-vous at Walmart with Hannah and Brandi :)

I'll post some of the photo shoot pictures when they're edited and put up next week :) I love you all! And please be praying that I maintain my sanity this weekend, because right now I'm not too optimistic.

Goodnight dears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment