Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The words "I love you"

mean so much. I don't know about you, but it means the world to me. Sometimes hearing it from my friends makes me want to cry in the happy sort of way. It's an awesome feeling, and I feel so incredibly blessed to be loved by them, because I know that I love them so very much! I was telling some girls in my small group last night that, especially since coming to college, I have been thanking God so much for the friends He has blessed me with. Yes, you are all blessings. The people He has placed in my life have not only shown me more love and support than I deserve, but they have also built me up tremendously in my faith. And when I think about it, the basis of my closest relationships is God! My Richmond loves, IV friends, small group girls, and beloved SAO sisters.... all of them. Thank you, God, for your grace and compassion! If this is what it feels like to be loved by your children, I cannot imagine how it will feel to hear YOU say, "I love you."
Goodnight, loves!

2 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

If this is what it feels like to be loved by your children, I cannot imagine how it will feel to hear YOU say, "I love you."

That phrase just made my day. And I am completely serious about that :) Thank you for this post. It is such great encouragement to me and it makes me want to love people even more!

E.B. said...

you make me happy :) and i love you. duh. and your hair is so long and you look verwy pwetty

Post a Comment