Monday, April 18, 2011

Forgive me for my leave of absence.

It's been a pretty busy weekend filled with nights too late to deprive myself of sleep any more than I already did.... So yeah :)

Saturday I treated myself and slept until 12 :) That was the first time I had gotten over 8 hours of sleep in a while (possibly spring break.... yikes). At any rate, I went shopping with Jenn, Taylor, Brittany, and Kirsten, and that was a lovely time. Let me just say, I'm going to start shopping at Plato's more often. The bargains are so great; I can't even handle it. Then, after dinner with Rachel, Kirsten, Brittany, Hannah, and Brandi, we headed over to Relay For Life from 7 PM-7 AM. It was a fun time! Sure, I got maybe an hour of sleep, but it's whatevs. I had a lovely time raising money for and supporting cancer patients/research. I think I will definitely be doing it again next year :) When I got back to the room around 7:15, I crashed until 12:15, which is when I got lunch with Kirsten and Brittany. The rest of the afternoon (until my SAO meeting) was spent studying for my philosophy quiz that I just took. I think I did well! (Fingers crossed!) But yes, the business meeting was good. We got to celebrate Claire and Lauren's engagements! That made me happy :) After the meeting, we got to enjoy the musical stylings of Claire via iPod karaoke! 
So great! Haha. Following that, I went to Hannah and Brandi's room for a bit, called back my mom and Jennifer (who I loved talking to. I never get phone calls from my little sister, so that kind of made my night :) ), and then Hannah and I were off to Carrier for the remainder of the evening. I love Hannah :)

Bah! Well, I'll keep it at that for now, that way I'll have something to post later :) Peace out, cub scouts! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment