Sunday, April 10, 2011

5 pages, 2 Disney classics, and a shower later

I am ready to hit the sack. My paper is DONE! Has it been proof-read? No. Will it? Probably not. All I have to do is write my analysis of it and I will be all good. (And in case you were wondering, the Disney movies were played so that I wouldn't be working in complete and utter silence.)

As for today, it was pretty awesome :) I got up early to do the Big Event, which is basically a day of service at JMU. I, along with some of my SAO loves, got to help an organization prepare for a health fair tomorrow. Easy, fun, and rather relaxing. Woop woop! From there, I hung out in Hannah and Brandi's room for a bit before heading over to the arboretum  for a photo shoot with my small group! Haha, two photo shoots in two days?! It's pretty legit, not gonna lie :) Our small group was also able to get dinner together off campus, which was delicious. Oh! And we found out that Colicia (one of the girls in my small group) is engaged! AHH! So exciting. But yes, my life since then has revolved around this paper. Wahh. College life....

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment