Monday, April 4, 2011

You're beautiful in your way

'cause God makes no mistakes :)

I don't think I've posted this video before, but I love this little girl's voice :) She's only 10, and she is just too cute! Lub lub.

Today was good. I went to church with Hannah, Brandi, Taylor, Stephanie, and Courtney, and we (minus Court and Steph) hit up E-hall afterwards for some lunch. We are such fools, and it love it! Haha :) Whether we're playing the yellow car/punch-buggy game, singing the "baby shark nananananana" song, or slinging a cup across the table, I am always amused :) I wish I could tell you that I had a productive afternoon, but that would be a lie. Woops! At any rate, tonight's business meeting went well. I shared my testimony, and I didn't cry at all! Yes, I was shaking rather profusely and fidgeting with my hands a lot, but I'm improving! I'm so blessed to have the support system that I do. Thank you, loves :) I got dropped off in Carrier afterwards, but I haven't been very productive here either. I have a "quizexam" in my world religions class tomorrow, and I've done very little studying. Oh well, she drops the lowest two grades.... What an awful mindset! Ugh, if only I could snap out of it. Oh well, such is life. I love you all so much! Goodnight!

P.S.- Can you pray that my soar throat goes away? It hurts a little when I swallow, and tea didn't help at all :/

P.P.S- Epic win:

0 comments:

Post a Comment