Friday, April 22, 2011

Late night, crazy night.

By crazy, I mean the "oh my gosh there is so much to do" crazy-- not the "I can't believe that just happened" crazy. Basically, all I've done since 10 is finish writing these current events for my world religions class and pack. Yeah, I have to bring home about half of my belongings tomorrow, which has turned out to be a lot more work than I had anticipated. I'm still not completely finished, but it'll get done. most of what I need to pack up is clothes, and they can be thrown into a suitcase. But anyways...

Today was pretty good. I got to spend some time with Hannah and Kari, and I even got to talk to Nicole and Taylor for a bit. We spent over half of health watching funny youtube videos when we were supposed to be talking about heart disease and cancer.... Yeah, it was as productive as it sounds. I was very happy to get dinner with my beloved Brandi and Hannah :) We talked about how "cool" we were in middle school and how monumental those "he said/she said" dramas used to seem, along with various other things. I just love them :)

Justice team tonight was quite productive. We're trying to decide on a topic for Justice Team large group next semester, and there have been some awesome proposals, which is exciting. I have a feeling that planning for that week is going to get INSANE. Luckily, though, I have until the fall to really stress out over it. Right now, I have enough to worry about aside from that. I need to start making this website for my literature project (which I have gotten SO MUCH help with! THANK YOU!). I also have my skype interview for the family life internship that night, a test the following day, and a weekend that is going to be way to busy given that it's the weekend before finals. Ugh, stress, you are NOT welcome. Please feel free to leave.

On a lighter note, I'm coming home tomorrow for Easter! Yay! So for those of you in Richmond, you will be seeing me soon :) Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment