Saturday, April 16, 2011

SAO Formal

was tonight! And it was a lovely time :) I'll probably have more pictures later, but here are two that have been posted so far that I am rather fond of:
 {I love Leslie!}

{Gammas... we like to pose like models :) }

As for what I did for the rest of my day? Well, after my classes I got lunch before meeting up with my long lost friend Allison (who was here for Choices and used to be my flyer at Cheer Factory). It was so nice to see her; it had been far too long! JMU is in her top three picks for schools, and I really hope she comes here :) From there, a group of SAO girls went to Stephanie's apartment to make baked goods (and in Brittany's case, bracelets) to sell at Relay for Life tomorrow. That was fun :) Before we knew it, it was time to do hair and makeup and get dressed for the formal. Like I already said, formal was lovely :) Dancing, playing pool, serenading one another, playing chubby bunny, and taking lots of pictures... it's always a good time :) After formal, a group of us (Hannah, Brandi, Taylor, Courtney, Steph, and myself) all ended up at McDonald's. Naturally, we had a parking lot chat in Hannah's car. (Random side note for my Richmond loves: I MISS PARKING LOT CHATS! This summer, they WILL happen.) But yes, we discussed lots of funny and insightful things. Twas great :) And now here I am in my dorm, all ready for bed and an alarm set for no earlier than 11:15. Tonight's sleep is going to amazing, so let me jump on that :)

I love you all! Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment