Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Your room smells like Taiwan."

Hahahaha. Thank you, Jennifer, for informing me that my bedroom (which apparently smells like me) smells Asian. Haha. I had forgotten how funny my little sister was :) I really enjoyed spending essentially the whole evening with her :)

After classes today, I finished packing stuff up and then proceeded to haul it down to the ground floor. Not so fun, but it's whatevs. (P.S.- My side of the room looks so empty right now since I brought at least half of my belongings home...) I got back to the house around 4, and around 5 I went with Jenn to put her computer in the shop. While trying to leave the parking lot, her car (Lovley [Yes, that is how it's spelled on the license plate.]) would not start. Yay for being momentarily broken down! Haha. It's okay though, it started after about 5 to 10 minutes, and off we went to Casa Grande! Love that place :) Jenn and I always go there when I come home.

After returning to the house, I spent a good deal of time working on this website for my literature project. I don't have it published just yet since it's not done, but here's what the main page is looking like thus far:
I'm pretty stoked to see how it turns out :)

Around 11:30, I met up with Julie, Jesse, and Destry at the one, the only, WAFFLE HOUSE! I surprised Maegan, and she squealed and gave me one of the greatest hugs ever! She even slipped this little napkin note into my boot:

Haha. I'm going to keep it forever! It made me smile :)

As for the rest of my night.... Well, here I am! Haha.
I plan on getting at least 8 hours of sleep, so goodnight world! I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment