Thursday, April 14, 2011

You do NOT want to know

what is being looked up in Carrier right now...
Yeah, I'm just not even going to go into that. Haha.

Well, today was much less stressful than I had anticipated! My professor said I did well on my presentation, I got a 95 on my quiz in world religions, and I got back an exam in philosophy (which I got a 92 on)! I did some poster making with SAO loves, and Brandi and I got a little glitter happy :) Twas great! Then we did some poster hanging before I went to dinner with a group of my sisters :) Then, it was off to Carrier! I haven't really had any work to do, so I've just been hanging out with Hannah, Brandi, and Beth :) And(!) I got to skype Heather! YAY :D So great I tell you. Today, overall, has been nice, even despite not getting into the classes I needed... Thank you, Lord, for providing me with peace :)

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment