Thursday, December 1, 2011

Though the week goes fast

the work drags on... Today's shift seemed like it took forever, but I suppose there are going to be days like that no matter what you're doing! I'm still thankful for my job :) In happy news, I got a 95 on my on my anthropology test! And I got to spent copious amount of time with my little today :) We had our weekly dinner date and then proceeded to go to Carrier! I bought her a snowman cookie-pop from Starbucks before getting to work. While she actually had a paper to write, I had to find something to do and finally settled on editing my opinion papers for oceanography... Yuck. But, it would have had to be done eventually!

Not being in GCN is killing me. If I could explain to you haw badly I desire to be dancing on that stage, I would. But this blurb would not do it justice, so I'll just leave it at that...

I would also like to take this time to point out that my exam schedule is... interesting. I have one on the Monday of finals week, and three on Thursday (one of which is oceanography). Now, I'm not concerned too much with the fact that I have three on Thursday (two of them are social work classes and shouldn't be too hard), but I originally thought they were on Tuesday! So I have this awkward gap in between them, but that's not the real 'ugh boots' factor. The bummer is that I will not be home in time for the Seek & Echo Christmas Parties :( I was hoping to be home in time to make it, but alas, my syllabi thwarted that. It's okay, though! I'm sure I'll have plenty of one-on-one dates to make up for it! I can't wait to have three weeks to spend time with my youth loves :)

10 days until I come home to see the show! EEEP! I cannot wait! Goodnight all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment