Monday, December 12, 2011

Some wonderful insight

that comes from my dear friend Luke. He texted me:

"My constant back pain is a clear sign of how temporary our bodies on earth are. It's glorious to know. For the first time I'm excited about pain because earth is temporary! I don't have to live with this pain for long!"

This very mindset is what I needed a dose of tonight as I was studying for my anthropology exam (and borderline freaking out). All of this stress is temporary. The worry is temporary. I won't be living with this forever. And truly, when this overwhelming time has passed, there will be far more glorious things to behold. Soon and very soon, we will be in our true home, living and rejoicing in the presence of our true Father :)

Do not panic, fretting college kids. This too shall pass :) Goodnight loves!

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

That was beyond refreshing, Steph. Thank you so much for sharing this. Good luck on our Anthro final! I will be thinking about you and praying for you this morning while in my History exam! I love you always and forever!

Post a Comment