Friday, December 30, 2011

When I look up at the stars

I can truly see the sphere in which I live, and this incredible peace transcends through me. I feel as though I could float and the troubles seem to be erased for the moment. Happy thoughts of wondrous impossibilities swim through my head in a flurry that neither phases nor overwhelms. I can take a moment to close my eyes and breathe without a break in serenity. All feels right in my comparatively small being, and the chaos that seems so big is triumphantly put in its rightful perspective of true significance. With a lingered gaze, it isn't just the brightest of these that twinkle in sight, but the little glimmers of the dust beyond shine through as well, adding even more to the beauty of vastness. I am but small, this moment reminds me of that. And only then does the realization provide such comfort. For what issues so large could I possibly be facing when I am indeed fractional? And even so, He never leaves me alone. His hand is in these stars; marks of His beautiful vision and divine omniscience. A new ripple of peace. I cannot help but smile :) What a beautiful sky. What a beautiful world :)


For me (and you if you're interested), the run-down:

  • Lunch with my little love, Sydney :)
  • Extensive work on the SAO Alumni Newsletter.
  • Dinner with mom and Jenn.
  • A little Wii gameage.
  • Hangout night with KAthryn, Kim, Eric, Whitney, Luke, and Carisa :)
Goodnight, loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment