Saturday, December 10, 2011

This one time... at Steph's house...

Or apartment, rather, but you know what I mean :)

Yeah, so I ended up crashing at Steph's last night! It wasn't planned out... at all...
but it was a good time! I love spending time with Steph :) We watched Morning Glory, ate chocolate/skittles, and sipped on hot tea! (Mine smelled soooo potent! Cinnamon scent errywurr! Haha)

But yeah, so that was my night last night! Before that, my day went as follows:

  • Last anthro class of the semester!
  • Ha=ung out in TDU for a bit.
  • Checked out the Carrot Mob that was spearheaded by my beautiful little!
  • Starbucks date with Leslie :) She is so wonderful :)
  • Talked to Tom for a little bit.
  • IV fun night!
    • Other people actually laughed at our video too, so that was good!
      • We were worried we'd be the only people who thought we were funny... Haha!


That is all :) Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment