Monday, December 19, 2011

And again I say....

Don't worry about it :P
Teehee. Love you Heather! :)

Today was lovely :) Church was wonderful! (I love it when Hershman speaks.) The lunch period afterwards was fun and full of great company :) The two-hour nap I took on my sofa was good relaxations. Dinner at my dad's was yummy, and the decorating of the tree afterwards was also splendid :) Top that off with some daddy/daughters Once Upon a Time time (haha! that sounds funny), and my even was quite enjoyable! I even got to skype Steph tonight, which is always a treat :) Well loves, I'd say it's about time to shower and wind down for bed. (Maybe I'll wrap a few presents first....) Tomorrow I think I shall rise a little early so as to get some more Christmas shopping done! Bahhh! Less than 7 days' time! Goodnight all :)

1 comments:

Heather Tobey said...

Can't even believe you right now, Stephanie Dawkins!

Post a Comment