Friday, December 23, 2011

"Let's just come back to reality...

... or 'Awesome Land' and pay attention to me!" No joke, that is a quote from a little boy Jenn and I overheard in Target. HAHAHAHA! What a riot.

Today was wonderful :) I had a marvelous lunch date with Ashlee at Bdubs. (Yes, I went there on Tuesday too, but hey, it was Boneless Thursday! Haha.) For three hours we talked about school, college apps, church, family stuff, amazing friends, spiritual gifts, who we seek advice from.... the list could go on for quite a while. It was just so nice to get together and catch up :) I love that girl so much!

After a brief pitstop by home, I went to bank (and used the little tube thing to deposit a check for the first time! so fancy!) and then went to Elizabeth's to exchange presents! Okay, I don't want you all to think I'm going to post a picture of EVERY present I get, but this is too pretty to not!


Lovely, right?! I love it! And I am happy to report that she loved her gifts as well :)

Jenn and I hit up Chipotle for dinner. YUMM! Then we made a quick run through Target before coming home to wrap presents. Well, actually, I wrapped presents while she provided a music playlist and wrote out the name tags. Haha. I was very happy for the company, though. Aside from getting approximately 20 or more presents wrapped, we also had really nice conversation! We talked about fun childhood memories, our family, and we even got to talk about Jesus for a little while!!! You have to understand, opportunities like that almost never come up for me, and it made me so happy that we talked about it! Even if it was only for about 5 minutes. Every little bit counts, right??? I'm trying to convince her to come with me to service on Sunday! I do hope she decides to come! I'm really glad I decided to stay in tonight. Quality time like this with Jennifer doesn't come by very often, and I do love my baby seester :)

 ^^^I need to get this framed. HAHAHA!



Haha. I know, we're goofballs. But I love it that way :) Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment