Friday, December 9, 2011

That crazy moment when...

You get a better grade in oceanography than you had expected, but your anthropology grade is lower than you thought it was... Ugh. Let's just pray I get at least an 88 on my anthro final!

Anywho, today went pretty well! My two social work classes (last ones of the semester!) went really well, I had a lovely lunch date with Melissa, I had a successful online-shopping endeavor, and I got to take a nap before work! Yes, it was a bit frustrating that my work shift got slighted by an hour and then got asked to stay longer anyways, but it happens I suppose. I got off in time to catch a majority of the SAO Bible study, so that was good :) Afterwards, Jenn, Hannah, Steph, and I went over to Jenn's to watch Burlesque! (Okay, at this point you all probably think I'm obsessed with this movie.... And partially I am! But! This time was because Jenn had never seen it.... Sooo yeah.)

With finals around the corner, and zero studying having been done, I'm a little afraid that my waning work ethic and lack of motivation will be my demise. Better yet, it may put me in a very negative and unproductive mood due to the correlating consequences. I just need to put myself in gear. Hopefully I can pull this off. My goal is to not get below an A- in any course. I might just be able to pull it off! I do hope so, anyways!

Random sidenote: I really love the way this song sounds. I know it's not filled with christmas cheer or mental images that make you warm and fuzzy inside, but the tone of voice combined with the music just sits really well with me :)


Not sure how I feel about the Glee version... But I do know that I like the first sung part!

Goodnight loves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment