Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post-Christmas bummin'.

Today was uneventful to say the least. The only thing I really did was go over to my Mommom's. We generally go over there on Christmas Eve, but she wasn't feeling well. My sisters, David, Dad, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Jeff, April, Molly, and I all went over there and enjoyed a nice home-prepared meal. There was entertaining conversation (most provided by Uncle Jeff) and some gift opening. All in all, it was a nice relaxing time. I came home and had a scare when Mom and Johnny were both gone, both having left their cell phones at home and leaving every single light on with no trace of a note or anything. Yeah, I was a tad worried to say the least. But they came strolling in at like 10:15. Apparently they had gone to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. And that's fine, but next time at least one of them really needs to keep their phone on them. I had assumed the worst: an emergency came up and they were in such a hurry that they didn't bother to grab their phones or leave a message. Paranoid? Maybe.

I wish I had had other plans for the rest of the night, but I didn't. So I've been chatting with a few of my SAO sisters, which is always nice :) I do love them.  Yeah, I think that's all I'm going to type for tonight. I'm tired. Sorry it wasn't interesting. Goodnight all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment